[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU mll2html

From: csimon
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU mll2html
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 07:33:02 -0700

Claude SIMON <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: GNU mll2html
System name: mll2html
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

This project will host documentation for the \'mll2html\' GNU software. The
\'mll2html\' software is used by the FSF to generate the
\'http://www.gnu.org/prep/mailinglists.html\' page, but it has no documentation
on the GNU web site, so RMS asked me to write some.

The \'mll2html\' software is part of the Epeios project and can be found at
\'http://epeios.org/software/mll2html/\'.

I rewrote the existing \'user manual\' web page to adapt it to the GNU web site
look and feel, and, following an advice of a GNU webtmaster, I will put this
page on savannah so the GNU webmasters can put it on the GNU web site.