Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of FSFC - FCLL

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of FSFC - FCLL
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 14:15:14 +0200

        Cheers,

        Approved. Note that I made it a GNU project since it will
really be the official branch of the FSF. I also made it a 'website
only' project so that you'll be able to use the www.gnu.org/fsfc
directory in the same way as we currently use www.gnu.org/fsfe for FSF
Europe web site www.fsfeurope.org or www.gnu.org/fsfe/fr for the FSF
France web site france.fsfeurope.org. This is not mandatory, of
course, only a possibility :-) Technical details on how we did this
for France are available at france.fsfeurope.org/server/.

        Take care,