Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of FSFC - FCLL

From: Wolfgang Sourdeau
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of FSFC - FCLL
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 12:46:11 -0400

On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 02:15:14PM +0200, Loic Dachary wrote:

>       Cheers,
>
>       Approved. Note that I made it a GNU project since it will
> really be the official branch of the FSF. I also made it a 'website
> only' project so that you'll be able to use the www.gnu.org/fsfc
> directory in the same way as we currently use www.gnu.org/fsfe for FSF
> Europe web site www.fsfeurope.org or www.gnu.org/fsfe/fr for the FSF
> France web site france.fsfeurope.org. This is not mandatory, of
> course, only a possibility :-) Technical details on how we did this
> for France are available at france.fsfeurope.org/server/.

Merci. I have created this project primarily as a discussion center but
eventually a website will be needed. Do you mean the address is now pointing
to something valid? I would prefer not for the moment since the FSFC
doesn't even exist.

Also, I have suggested to the other people involved (rms, bkuhn, francis and
John Loukidelis, the lawyer) to invite you to the discussion. So if you feel
you have something to bring and that you have time for it you will be welcome.
Note that there is no obligation for you. We discussed a lot together (you and
us) in Bordeaux and this inspired us a lot. Maybe the FSF-global that
Bradly wants to set up will be more appropriate.

I will set up the mailing-list tomorrow once I am back home after the few
things I have to then.

Take care you too,

Wolfgang.