[Savannah-hackers] subversions ssh

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] subversions ssh
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 02:12:19 +0100

I restarted lsh which seems to have fixed a problem with ssh
sessions.

This is the second time (to my knowledge) this has happened.

I believe there must be a problem with the installation somwhere.

Also running 'ps' produces a bunch of errors; that seems to indicate
that somethings up the spout because subversions never used to do
that.

I have also altered the lsh start script:

  /etc/init.d/lsh

so that it includes /sbin in the path. /sbin is where
start-stop-daemon is found. That program is necessary to the correct
running of the lsh startup script.

Maybe one of the cvs-hackers or the savannah-hackers can physically
have a look at the box?

Nic