[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Control Unit Sims

From: manuel
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Control Unit Sims
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:48:01 -0700

Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Control Unit Sims
System name: cusims

My project consists in a pair of CU (control unit) simulators: a
microprogrammed one, based on a Tanebaum\'s design (for educational purposes)
and a very very simple one without miproprogramming. Both them are used as case
of study in a subjetc of Computer Enginering at UNED [http://www.uned.es],
Spanish State.

There are two packages at http://www.sindominio.net/~manuel/prg/, but the
development has been stalled for many months; althouth the microprogrammed sim
has been already used even in other universities.

I don\'t know if the project has any future, or if this time I\'ll get some
free time to keep developing them. If this Savannah is reserved for
serious/very interesting projects or so, i\'ts better that you deny this one :)

Finally, forgive my English ... O;)