[Savannah-hackers] Re: Task 197 of Savannah

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Task 197 of Savannah
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 10:09:02 +0200

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Miguel_Gon=E7alves?= writes:
 > Hi Loïc!
 >
 > Exams are over and I can devote some time to Savannah.
 >
 > I was thinking about task 197 (add non-gnu, non-mailman mailing lists to the
 > mail page of each project). To do that I think the best way is to build the
 > following table in the MySQL database:

        Great. Note that although task 197 was not updated (blame
address@hidden ;-) It was implemented two or three weeks ago. However,
there still are serious issues and we need your help. Please check the
latest thread in the address@hidden mailing list to understand
what is going on. Jaime Villate (address@hidden) kwnows the context
and examined the problem. I'll be in vacations during the next three
weeks.

        Take care,