Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Scheduling School

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Scheduling Schools
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 15:44:23 +0200

        Hi,

        I was wondering if you got in touch with address@hidden on this
subject ? Although it's not mandatory, it would probably make sense to talk
with them in order to collect ideas and software bits they can have on this
subject.

        Could you please submit your project again once you've decided to
contact them or not ? Just mention your thoughts in the detailed description,
that will be enough. Please forgive me if you already went thru this, I can't
really be aware of everything ;-}

        Take care,