Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of oladm : OpenLDAP

From: Alexandre Jousset
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of oladm : OpenLDAP admin tool
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 16:53:44 +0200

Loic Dachary wrote:

>         Could you please submit your project again with the same description
> and a URL pointing to the current distribution ?
>
>         Thanks in advance,

        Euh... No, I can't ;-)

        This is only a prototype so it is not yet released. I'm currently
working to make it a minimum usable and I was thinking of using Savannah to
release it (in alpha, not even beta). This is why I gave only screenshots.

        Do you want me to 'publish' it on my WEB site before resubmitting ?
--
   \^/   Cordialement/Regards,
 -/ O \--Alexandre (Midnite) Jousset-----------