Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of oladm : OpenLDAP

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of oladm : OpenLDAP admin tool
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 21:50:28 +0200

Alexandre Jousset writes:
 > Loic Dachary wrote:
 > >
 > >         Could you please submit your project again with the same
 > > description
 > > and a URL pointing to the current distribution ?
 > >
 > >         Thanks in advance,
 >
 >      Euh... No, I can't ;-)
 >
 >      This is only a prototype so it is not yet released. I'm currently
 > working to make it a minimum usable and I was thinking of using Savannah to
 > release it (in alpha, not even beta). This is why I gave only screenshots.
 >
 >      Do you want me to 'publish' it on my WEB site before resubmitting ?

        There is no real need for that. We usually check the packages
because some are submitted and have nothing to do with Free
Software. If you tell me that you'll include the COPYING file in the
distribution and include a copyright notice in each source file, I'll
take your word for it.

        Please resubmit your project explaining that it's not released yet.

        Cheers,