[Savannah-help-public] Information

From: magggg
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Information
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 17:24:50 +0200

Hi,
   we are a group of 5 university students of the computer science faculty
at the university of Rome, Tor Vergata. We would like to put on a repository
CVS for didactic purposes, where to be able to insert our projects. Our projects
are web-applications developed with JBoss/Tomcat in J2EE platform. We would
like to know if it

is allowed to us to do that. Thanks to everybody. See you soon.

TISCALI ADSL 1.25 MEGA a soli 19.95 euro/mese
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti di tempo
a meno di 20 euro al mese. E in piu' telefoni senza
pagare il canone Telecom! Scopri come, clicca qui
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/