Re: [Savannah-help-public] Information

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Information
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 08:31:54 +0200

Hello,

We can host your software if it complies with our requirements:
http://savannah.gnu.org/register/requirements.php

Mainly, you need to develop your software by making sure your project
can run on a Free Software Java suite (see
http://www.gnu.org/software/java/ for more information).

We recommend you to test your project using GCJ and GNU Classpath, and
ensure that your Java code runs on this Free Software Java suite.

GCJ is the GNU Compiler for Java, part of the GCC (GNU Compiler
Collection).  The Classpath project aims to develop a free and
portable implementation of the Java API (the classes in the 'java'
package).

More information is available at http://gcc.gnu.org/ and
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/ .

If this is ok for youm, register your project at
http://savannah.gnu.org/register/

--
Sylvain