[Savannah-help-public] Extra income for right individuals

From: pompilio Mustard
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Extra income for right individuals
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 19:11:53 +0000

Would you like to get rich working part-time from home? Do you want to get
extra income?
We are looking for people that want to make money working from home!
No special skills required! No fees to start! We will train you.
Many years in business means more work security and peace of mind.
We are looking for people that want to make money working part time.
We will need 3 hours per day from you. You can work part time or full time.
What do we have to offer? No start up fees or training manuals to buy!
We provide continuous support from the team of successful people.
Keep in mind that there are no fees or packages to buy to join our firm.
Work Smarter, Not Harder! You CAN make a difference in your financial future!
What you need is basic Internet knowledge, access to a computer with internet
connection.
We will train and mentor you one- on-one if you are serious and remain
teachable.

Submit your contact information to get more details about this exciting
opportunity.
To continue with the application process please fill in our online application
at:

http://www.globaltransfer.org/vacancies.html