Re: [Savannah-help-public] Exporting/Moving all bug reports for classpat

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Exporting/Moving all bug reports for classpath
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 18:51:53 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, 2005-02-13 at 21:56 +0100, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 09:02:50PM +0100, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> > We will probably want to move all our bug reports for the GNU Classpath
> > project (https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/classpath/) to the GCC
> > bugzilla database at http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla.
> >
> > Is it possible to export the existing bug reports from savannah so we
> > could write a script to import them in bugzilla on gcc.gnu.org?
> >
> I'll send you a SQL file separately. It's the data Savane can export
> via a script, tell me if it's ok.

Sorry it took so long to analyze this. But it does look OK.
There is just one thing that seems missing and that are the followup
comments. Only the initial details field is included.

If we can get the comments also in the database then we would like to
get a fresh dump again. Then we will close the bugtracker on savannah
and import it into bugzilla.

Thanks,

Mark