Re: [Savannah-help-public] Exporting/Moving all bug reports for classpat

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Exporting/Moving all bug reports for classpath
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:44:48 +0200

Hi Sylvain,

On Sat, 2005-07-16 at 00:43 +0200, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> It was indeed missing.
>
> I ran
> select * into outfile "/tmp/history.sql" from bugs,bugs_history where
> group_id=85 and bugs.bug_id = bugs_history.bug_id;
> to get the history separately.
>
> I'll send them to you by mail.

Sorry for troubling you again.
But could we (Daniel and I) get another dump of this but then as:

select bugs_history.* into outfile "history.sql" from bugs,bugs_history where
group_id=85 and bugs.bug_id = bugs_history.bug_id;

That way we have just the fields of the bugs_history which makes
importing a lot easier.

If the above doesn't work, listing the fields individually might:

select bugs_history.bug_history_id, bugs_history.bug_id,
bugs_history.field_name, bugs_history.old_value, bugs_history.new_value,
bugs_history.mod_by, bugs_history.date, bugs_history.type into outfile
"history.sql" from bugs,bugs_history where group_id=85 and bugs.bug_id =
bugs_history.bug_id;

Thanks again,

Mark