[Savannah-help-public] How to change the licensing of a project?

From: Mats Lidell
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] How to change the licensing of a project?
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 08:15:47 +0200

I'm the maintainer of the hyperbole Group at savannah. I just noticed that the license at the page "https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/hyperbole/"; reads "Other" but I think "GPL2", or what phrase you use, would be better.

I think it is for historical reasons that the licens is set to "Other". I initially thought I could base my work on an later version but I finally, due to the licensing reasons, rolled back to a version that was submited to the FSF using GPL2.

I can't find any way for me as administrator to change that so I take it that it is up to a site maintainer to change this for me. Please do that or come back to me if there are any problem.

Yours
--
%% Mats