Re: [Savannah-help-public] How to change the licensing of a project?

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] How to change the licensing of a project?
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 10:13:17 +0200

Hello,

I switched to "GNU General Public License V2 or later".

By the way, you should update the notice in your files, so they
include the standart GNU GPL license notice, and maybe also update the
years in your copyright notices :)

http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/License-Notices.html

--