[Savannah-help-public] Adding Joel Brobecker to the GDB project

From: Jim Blandy
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Adding Joel Brobecker to the GDB project
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 15:57:09 -0700

Hi --- we'd like to add Joel Brobecker to the GDB project.  He already
has a Savannah account.  Joel is currently the release manager for
GDB; see:

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/src/gdb/MAINTAINERS?rev=1.348&content-type=text/plain&cvsroot=src

(We can't use the Savannah "Request For Inclusion" form because it
won't allow search terms three letters long, like "GDB".  I can't add
keywords or a description to GDB that a longer search might find,
since I'm not the administrator of the project.)

Thanks for your help!