[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105453] I am receiving the same mail about a

From: Steven Robson
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105453] I am receiving the same mail about an error 120 times.Misbehaviour?
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 22:23:19 +0000

Update of sr #105453 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => stevenr

configuration. This should hopefully stop the mails.

Are you the mailing list manager for this list? Are you simply a subscriber?
Are these mails going to the whole list, or just to you?

Can you send/forward a couple of the complete mails to
address@hidden please.

(that message you attached is not the full source of the message you
received, but only the actual message text.) The full message should
hopefully give us more clues as to why something is sending you this volume
of mail.

Regards,

Steven

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=105453>