Re: [Savannah-help-public] ~list/bin renamed?

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] ~list/bin renamed?
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 20:52:42 +0200

I remember seeing that the list was admin'd by "mailman@"something.

>     Do you know where this alias is configured?
>
> It's a regular mailman list --
> http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admin/mailman

This doesn't explain how Caron got it :/

>     - How do you get lists.gnu.org's cron mails?
>
> I only get the lists.gnu.org cron mails *for mailman* -- because I am
> (the only one) on the mailman mailing list :).  Feel free to add
> yourself (or whomever) if you like.  Cron mail should only come through
> when something goes wrong.

I subscribed :) Hey! Bob is there too, you weren't alone ;)

>     Possibly contribute changes to the wiki :)
>
> Happy to, but I fear I have insufficient grasp of the wiki's intended
> organization to know what to add where.

What did I suggest you to add to the wiki already?
Anyway it's pretty simple, it's split in main categories:

1) maintenance
2) architecture
4) project approvals

You requested an account, you know gotta honor it :)

--
Sylvain