Re: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105578] request to delete iiwusynth deve

From: Sylvain Beucler
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 20:55:18 +0200

On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 09:01:59PM -0400, Sebastian Wieseler wrote:
> Hey Sylvain.
>
> On Sun, Sep 24, 2006 at 12:51:46PM +0200, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> > Hey Sebastian,
> >
> > Usually I prefer to disable the list rather than removing it.
>
> Why that? We removed them all the time?

Well for a little while we don't :p

There was an exchange with Karl and some wiki updates.

This allows to distinguish "archive that I forgot to delete" and
"archive that we gotta keep" - especially since public archive are
managed by mharc and not mailman, it's easy to forget about those
separate archives.

If you think this is dumb, feel free to comments ;)

--
Sylvain