RE: [Savannah-help-public] Urgent help needed with project submission

From: Henttonen Katja
Subject: RE: [Savannah-help-public] Urgent help needed with project submission
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 09:24:33 +0300

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. My most recent reminder came a bit too late
and we were forced to put up our project temporarily at SourceForge.
This is because we are promoting  it in a Finnish F/OSS event and
brochures needed to go to press yesterday.

We still wish to move to Savannah later on. I am now very busy preparing
for the event, I will come back in 2 weeks time.

Please keep our project submission open.

Kind regards,

Katja Henttonen
e-mail: address@hidden  / address@hidden
tel. +358 (0)40 8217180

Technical Research Centre of Finland (VTT)
Software architectures and platforms
www.vtt.fi