[savannah-help-public] [sr #109333] I have lost my account access

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109333] I have lost my account access
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 21:58:24 -0400 (EDT)

Update of sr #109333 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hello Almudena,

Your email is at gmail.com. You are unable to recover your access there?

Unfortunately you do not have a GPG key uploaded or it would be trivial to
have you sign something with it and prove who you are.

Unfortunately you don't have an ssh key uploaded either.  How did you work
with the source code for the gac project without one?  Oh.  It looks like you
have never posted any code there. The project appears completely empty.

I see that you have a github account under the same id.
https://github.com/AlmuH

And that points to your blog. https://hatsuit.wordpress.com/

Are you able to post to any of those sites?  That would verify your identity
sufficiently.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109333>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/