[savannah-help-public] [sr #109333] I have lost my account access

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109333] I have lost my account access
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 22:23:04 -0400 (EDT)

If you can put something on either of those locations that says something like
Savannah and almuhs I would accept that as good proof if identity.  What is
easier for you?  Some random page created on your blog?  Or some random branch
on one of the projects?  You can always delete the page or the branch
afterward so none of this needs to be permanent. At the moment I am thinking
that a branch of one of your github projects seems easiest and easiest to
remove afterward. But whatever you wish.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109333>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/