[savannah-help-public] Registration issue

From: Theodoros Foradis
Subject: [savannah-help-public] Registration issue
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 19:13:10 +0300

Hello,

I did create an account for savannah using this email, with a username I
don't remember, which I never activated. It should have been deleted
within three days.

Trying to create an account again I get the message:
An account associated with that email address has already been created.

Trying to reset the password,since the account seems to exist I get the
message:
Invalid User: This account does not exist or has not been activated

Could you please delete the account, so that I can create it again?

Theodoros Foradis