Tramp and GVFS

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Tramp and GVFS
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 17:44:09 +0100

Hi,

I have added a new package tramp-gvfs.el to the CVS repository. The
major new functionality are the new connection methods "dav", "davs",
and "obex".

Since the implementation is based on GVFS and D-Bus, GNU Emacs 23.0.90
is a precondition. I have tested it under Ubuntu 8.10; but it shall
run on other systems as well.

Read the commentary section about the usage details.

If would be nice, if I could get feedback about.