ac-archive-maintainers

[Fwd: Re: Re-licensing your Autoconf Macro]

From: Tom Howard
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Re-licensing your Autoconf Macro]
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:36:11 +1100

for our records

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Re-licensing your Autoconf Macro
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:55:31 -0700
From: Dale K. Hawkins <address@hidden>
To: Tom Howard <address@hidden>

Thanks for the email Tom.  I have absolutely no problem with the
package being released with an GNU approved licensing scheme.  To be
honest, I have not even built rpms in years (I switched to debian,
which does not require this sort of hack).  I was frankly amazed
anyone was using it.  :-)

-Dale K. Hawkins

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/ac-archive-maintainers/2005-01/msg00030.html

--