accessibility

Re: [Accessibility] Priorities, Ideas?

From: Bart Bunting
Subject: Re: [Accessibility] Priorities, Ideas?
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 11:34:24 +1000

Hi,

I am using emacs under x with the following environment variables set.
It appears to work ok although I am a strange orca crash which I suspect
is somehow related to emacs but can't as yet proove it.  After some time
orca hangs entireley and I have to switch to a console and do a "killall
-9 python" to unfreeze the system.

Anyway the variables I set are:

export NO_GAIL=1
export NO_AT_BRIDGE=1