[Adonthell-devel] Question about placeable

From: Tyler Nielsen
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Question about placeable
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 23:22:51 -0600

Kai,

I'm working on writing a few unit tests for placeable so that when I make the change, I can be reasonable sure it's correct.  One question though, I believe EntireMinPos should represent the Bottom, Left, Forward point, and EntireMaxSize is how far it extends in each direction from there.  Is that correct?

A specific example is, a cube3 of: min = (0, 0, -5) max = (40, 40, 0) (and the points that match that).  Should have a EntireMinPos of (0, 0, -5) and a EntireMaxSize of (40, 40, 5).

It's getting late here, so I'm going to call it a night.  Optimistically, this should all be fixed by tomorrow.

Tyler