Re: [Adonthell-devel] List of achievements

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] List of achievements
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 22:53:32 +0200

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 11:24 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

So starting from tomorrow I can implement unlocking of each achievement. Will probably take a while, but at least I should be able to get a couple done each evening.

Everything implemented and committed. I also tested all achievements, except Gem-Bearer. Will have to do that tomorrow.

Just note that saved games made with an older version will no longer load, as they now require the additional achievements.data file. Since saved game directories changed anyway with the upcoming version, I did not bother with backwards compatibility. Should you have a game that you desperately want to continue, you can just copy /usr/local/share/adonthell/games/wastesedge/achievements.data into the save directory. This will satisfy the engine, but some achievements might no longer unlock.

Enjoy!

Kai