Re: [Adonthell-devel] List of achievements

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] List of achievements
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 22:54:01 +0200

On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 10:53 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

Everything implemented and committed. I also tested all achievements, except Gem-Bearer. Will have to do that tomorrow.

Done. Also verified they actually work on big endian architectures and with Python 2.3.

I then went and checked for ways to improve Fellnir's hints, but unfortunately I found little that could be changed there. The conditions for each of his hints seem accurate after all, if very specific. Since I do not want to change any of the actual dialogue, I'll leave it as it is.

Which means I am pretty much done with all the minor updates. I will look into SDL2 and if feasible add support for that, but otherwise it's updating the READMEs and related files and making sure that 'make dist' includes all the required files. I'll also try to get OSX and Windows binaries built, so that any potential changes required for that make it into the source distribution. My deadline for wrapping up this little endeavor is 3rd weekend of June, so roughly a month from now. That doesn't leave me terribly much time to toy with SDL2, but hopefully a weekend and a bit is enough.

Will keep you updated ...

Kai