Re: [Adonthell-general] Further announcements

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Further announcements
Date: 30 Jan 2002 15:33:43 +0100

> Yes, would be cool indeed if we would appear in his column. Please feel free
> to write something up. You can send it to the list so we can check it for
> errors and such. I mean, we're not exactly in a hurry.

I'm writing something right now. It'll be quite short - after all we are
not here to tell him what it is or not, just direct him to the site, as
for writing his column he tries the softwares (intensively). Maybe we'll
be mentionned next month (that would help a lot ;))

Alex (who finally got a decent client and email access from univ!).
--
http://www.gnurou.org