Re: [Adonthell-general] Further announcements

From: Nezumi
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Further announcements
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 12:56:55 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Joseph Toscano wrote:

> Waste's Edge really isn't accessable to everyone. You have to
> compile/install two seperate packages, not just one! That's. . . okay for
> geeks like us, but for most gamers, that's a huge no-no. They just want to
> play the game. So: not only should there be easy-to-access Linux binaries,
> but there should indeed be a Windows port. That would increase the audience
> by, like, 4200%.

That's absolutely right.  I feel a bit queasy about porting to Windows,
and thus somehow "diluting" gaming under Linux, but it may be handy if
it's not prohibitively difficult.  I know a large number of people who
would love to try the game, if only it was available for their (Windows)
systems.

--
                      Nezumi * address@hidden
 "Subaru and Sei-chan make a perfect couple." -- Hokuto, "Tokyo Babylon"