Re: [aspell-devel] What should version info for a libaspell.dll contain?

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] What should version info for a libaspell.dll contain?
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 13:48:12 -0600 (MDT)

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006, Peter Kümmel wrote:

Kevin Atkinson wrote:
You want be to set this to send all bug reports to address@hidden

This list has not much traffic, but you could also use your private address.

It is currently configured for my private address. Like I said before I unfortunately have not had much time to work on Aspell so I might not respond right away. But, don't worry as long as there is a bug report it won't be forgotten.

With the 0.60 branch the error is gone, fine.
Are you interested in the patches?
They make it possible to compile with msvc and mingw, and add a search in
the Windows registry for the dictionary:

http://www.lyx.org/trac/browser/lyx-devel/trunk/development/Win32/aspell

Not so interested in msvc as the changes are extensive. I already have several pending patched on that. I am interested in mingw. Patched for mingw assuming they are minor will likely make it into the 0.60 branch.

In fact. Would you be willing to maintain an official Win32 mingw binary? The currently one is is still based on Aspell 0.50.