RE: [Aspell-user] MAKE NOT WORKING

From: Gareth Slaven
Subject: RE: [Aspell-user] MAKE NOT WORKING
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 14:28:42 +0200

Melvin ...

Tried what you suggested still same issue ... it very weird it just doesn't
seem to be finding aspell ...

Any other ideas?

Regards

Gareth Slaven (address@hidden)
Managing Director
ENVENT - Digital Innovation
Tel: +27 11 787-7666 / +27 83 6499944
Website: http://www.envent.co.za

The Ensight Experience - Know More, Sell More!
 -> Publishing
 -> Profiling
 -> Personalization
 -> Communication

This is a confidential message for the named person's use only. It may
contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. If you
receive this message in error please notify the sender and immediately
delete the message. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
distribute, print or copy any part of this message if you are not the
intended recipient. All views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender and do not necessarily reflect those of Envent Holdings
(Pty) Ltd.