Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Reopening environments.

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Reopening environments.
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 12:06:23 +0200

Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> writes:

> * David Kastrup (2005-10-14) writes:
>> Ok, here is a recipe:
>> C-x C-f / t m p / j u n k . d
>> This lands me with
>> % \begin{macrocode}
>> %   -!-
>> %    \end{macrocode}
> Ah, now I see it.  It gets better when you do `M-:
> (TeX-run-style-hooks "doc") RET' before insertion.  We should probably
> always make sure that style/doc.el is loaded when entering docTeX
> mode.

If this is relevant, then it is a shame that
does not appear to load it.

Or is it because the parsed info for bigfoot.drv gets overwritten by
the parsed info for bigfoot.sty?

We need to get this stupid name-space-clashing problem under control
some day.  It really makes working with standard setups unusable.