Re: Request for inclusion [was: Re: Autoconf MPI macros]

From: Peter Simons
Subject: Re: Request for inclusion [was: Re: Autoconf MPI macros]
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 12:20:57 +0200

Hi Olaf,

thank you very much for your efforts. I pushed the macros
AX_PROG_{CC,FC,F77,CXX}_MPI that were attached to your e-mail
to the Autoconf Archive in this commit:

I made a few cosmetic modifications to the formatting of the
documentation. I hope you don't mind. Those changes were
necessary to accommodate our m4-to-texinfo converter. You
should be able to run "make maintainer-all all" in your
checked-out copy to run those consistency checks, too.

Now, I wonder what to do about AX_MPI. It seems to me like
your macros make that older version obsolete. Do you think we
should deprecate AX_MPI and delete it, eventually?

Take care,