Re: Strictness

From: Carl Fürstenberg
Subject: Re: Strictness
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 22:17:10 +0200

But again, I think we are drifting from the subject, I can try to
rephrase my request.

In "modern" projects ChangeLog, NEWS and TODO makes little sense, as
they have more advance methods for handling such. And by forcing them
to be "Foreign" gives a bad taste, as they then might not include
important files, like COPYING/LICENSE and README.

Thus a strictness, similar to "gnu", but without those requirements
would be preferable.

--
/Carl Fürstenberg <address@hidden>