Re: [avr-chat] simple Q: looking for avrdude.exe like 5.2 for win-XP

From: georg chambert
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] simple Q: looking for avrdude.exe like 5.2 for win-XP
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 14:27:28 +0100

Hi again,
well thats another build suggestion. it says "its not rocket science to build" but it is, when you are not into all directories, all setups to get things in the right place, pieces n libs all over, and you dont want to destroy what you have going alread, and when this is just a thing you need, but dont want to spend time on this sidetrack. You know Murphy, all the simplest things go wrong. and then you are in the desert.
so tnx, but still; is there  a plain.exe

/georg

----- Original Message ----- From: "Xiaofan Chen" <address@hidden>