Re: [avr-gcc-list] Supported parts with avr-gcc

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Supported parts with avr-gcc
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 15:12:09 +0200 (MET DST)

"address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:

> OK, this may sound blunt; but I wonder whether there is an
> exhaustive list over parts supported by avr-gcc?

The list would be constantly out of date. :-)

> For instance, there is an
> "io1200.h" file, but the 1200 is not supported.

It is only supported at assembler level (where the file is still
useful in defining the IO port values).

#ifndef __ASSEMBLER__
#  warning "MCU not supported by the C compiler"
#endif

The same applies to the tinyAVR files you can find there.  All other
definition files don't contain this, so they can be assumed to be
supported by the C compiler as well.