RE: [avr-gcc-list] [ANN] WinAVR 20030115

From: Ebert, Rolf
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] [ANN] WinAVR 20030115
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:24:06 +0100

Eric,

do you have some more elaborate build instructions?

EW> Build Notes
EW> GNU Binutils, GNU GCC, and AVRLibC were built with MinGW (see Links).

Even building a native compiler in and for MinGW is already not a simple
task, but I eventually got there.  I failed, however, when I tried to build
an AVR cross compiler.

The reason I ask is, that I want to enable the Ada frontend for AVR.  I got
a minimallz working system built and running on Linux
(http://tech.ebert-langer.de/avr-gnat.html).  I'd like to get to at least
the same level on MinGW, too.

        Rolf