[avr-gcc-list] Atmel Embedded System Jobs??? And RTOS for AVR

From: Steven Chang-Lin Yu
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Atmel Embedded System Jobs??? And RTOS for AVR
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 18:07:52 +1000

I just graduated from my Bach of Electrical and Computing degree at QUT in
Brisbane, Australia.  And looking for job in the embedded system (prefer AVR ☺,
no evil PIC) area, is there any member from Australia, and can help me pointing
out some direction for job hunting???

There is another question, is there any open source real-time OS for AVR???  I
would like to learn it?

Thanks

Steven

Steven Chang-Lin Yu