RE: [avr-gcc-list] AvrX and pgm_read_byte_near()

From: Larry Barello
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] AvrX and pgm_read_byte_near()
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:51:40 -0800

AvrX uses the GCC parameter passing & clobbering rules so it shouldn't
bother Z or be bothered by Z.  I presume what Brian is saying is that using
pgm_read_byte_near() results in "AvrXDelay()" never returning?  That sounds
more like a stack problem.

I will eager await Brian's results with the new macros...