Re: [avr-gcc-list] ATTiny12 and gcc

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] ATTiny12 and gcc
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 22:43:29 +0100 (MET)

As "Bruce D. Lightner" <address@hidden> wrote:

>I'm still using this "impossible" system for generating code for new
>designs that use the "RAM-less" ATtiny15L.

Btw., your method is really great -- but I've seen so many people
stumbling across even the simplest things that I just don't have any
illusions to ``market'' it as a general method to be used with these
small AVRs.  For those who understand all the implications, and who
are professional enough to ship around the cliffs, it's certainly OK
to do so.

If you don't know what I mean, just watch a day or two on forums like
www.avrfreaks.net.

So, in general I'd simply consider these small AVRs as unsupported by
the toolchai.  Those who are able to follow you will find a nice way
around that restriction though.