Re: [avr-gcc-list] UISP and ATtiny15

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] UISP and ATtiny15
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:27:18 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004, Alexander Popov wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I've had some problems programing ATtiny15 with UISP:
>
> --------------------------------
>   uisp -dprog=stk200 -dvoltage=5 --upload if=irrx.rom --verify -v
>
> AVR Direct Parallel Access succeeded after 0 retries.
> Atmel AVR ATtiny15 is found.
> Uploading: flash
> #Error: Data polling readback status: write=0x08 read=0xff
> If device was erased disable polling with the -dno-poll option.
> --------------------------------
>
> So I used the -dno-poll option:
> --------------------------------
>    uisp -dprog=stk200 -dvoltage=5 --upload if=irrx.rom --verify -v \
>         -dno-poll

Have you looked into this (from the data sheet)?

  When the RSTDISBL Fuse is programmed  0 , the External Reset function
  of pin PB5 is disabled(1). Default value is unprogrammed  1.
  Programming this fuse while in the Low-voltage Serial Programming mode
  will disable future In-System downloading attempts.

---
Ted Roth
PGP Key ID: 0x18F846E9
Jabber ID: address@hidden