Re[2]: [avr-gcc-list] UISP and ATtiny15

From: Alexander Popov
Subject: Re[2]: [avr-gcc-list] UISP and ATtiny15
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 19:41:05 +0300

Hello!

Monday, April 19, 2004, 7:27:18 PM, Ted Roth wrote:

TAR> Have you looked into this (from the data sheet)?

TAR>   When the RSTDISBL Fuse is programmed  0 , the External Reset function
TAR>   of pin PB5 is disabled(1). Default value is unprogrammed  1.
TAR>   Programming this fuse while in the Low-voltage Serial Programming mode
TAR>   will disable future In-System downloading attempts.

Of course I know this and I avoid "One time-programming" of my
processors. This is not the case, since '--dvoltage=3' fixes the
problem and fiture programming is possible.

Does someone have ATtiny15L to test if this is a common problem and if some
fixing of UISP is required?

--
Best regards,
 Alexander Popov                           address@hidden