Re: [avr-gcc-list] why are the whole source lines not all visible in .ls

From: Simon Han
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] why are the whole source lines not all visible in .lst?
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 08:59:30 -0700

Sorry for incomplete tip.  Here is one instance of the compilation.

avr-gcc -c -mmcu=atmega128 -O1 -g -Wall -Wa,-adhlmsn=id.lst id.c -o id.o

Hope this helps,
Simon

On Sep 27, 2004, at 7:13 AM, gouy yann wrote:

I've just tried to switch my compilation flag from -Os
to -O1.
this doesn't really correct the problem.
the source appears in some functions but disappears
from others.
it doesn't seem to be the tip!

regards.
   Yann

 --- Simon Han <address@hidden> a écrit :
I also notice that when I used '-Os' flag, there is
no source line in
.lst files.  But if I change to '-O1 -g' flag, all
of the source lines
appear.  Not complaining, but want to make sure if
this is the case for
everyone.

Thank you,
Simon