RE: [avr-gcc-list] Option to remove unused trampoline space gives bad li

From: Stu Bell
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Option to remove unused trampoline space gives bad link
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 11:02:00 -0600

Hi all,

Just a quick update -- I've spent over a day now trying to chase it
down.  The generated code looks fine, but it doesn't work.  My error
seems to be occurring in the task switching code in FreeRTOS.  None of
the code is currently over the 128K Flash page boundary, so I'm still in
a 16-bit PC address.  *sigh*

More info as I get it.

Best regards,

Stu Bell