[avr-gcc-list] avr-objdump not including source from main() ?

From: Bill Westfield
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] avr-objdump not including source from main() ?
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 01:17:33 -0800

Using the ubuntu 11 install of avr-gcc/etc (4.5.3) I'm having a problem where
avr-objdump is not including any intermingled source code for the
main() function
of the optiboot .elf or .o files.  The same .elf file with
(supposedly) the same version
of binutils (GNU objdump (GNU Binutils) 2.20.1.20100303) over on my mac.

Is this a known problem, or should I start tracking down the details?

BillW