Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-objdump not including source from main() ?

From: Bill Westfield
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-objdump not including source from main() ?
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 21:29:17 -0800

Ah.  Encouraging noises!
This seems stranger than y'all think...
I DO get disassembly; I've just lost the source intermingling.   And
only for main(); once the disassembly gets to latter functions, the
source comes back (main() is the only function put in the .init9
section.)
I'll play with some of your other suggestions and report back.
If anyone else wants to experiment, the code is here:
http://code.google.com/p/optiboot/

(4.5.3 also seems to create a binary 4.4% bigger (22 bytes) than
4.5.2, which is what I was trying to track down when this dissassembly
issue showed up.  I only had 12 bytes left :-(   Sigh.)

BillW