Re: [Axiom-developer] Issue tracker: Language selection

From: Frederic Lehobey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Issue tracker: Language selection
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 20:21:26 +0100

Hi,

Happy new (gregorian) year to everybody and congratulations for the
latest achievements.  I have not seen them myself yet but am eager to.

On Sat, Jan 08, 2005 at 08:15:04PM +0200, Vladimir Bondarenko wrote:

> I visited the Tracker
>
> http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/FrontPage/issuetracker
>
> and to much surprise it is displayed in the Russian. I can speak

Actually I see them in French!  The explanation is the web site uses
'content negociation' (which is good stuff).

> What is the easiest way to enjoy the inscriptions in the English
> at the Tracker?

A nice place to understand how to setup content negociation is there:
http://www.debian.org/intro/cn

Best regards,
Frédéric